Do you want to apply?
International student application guidelines
If you are applying for a bachelor or master programme, this information will help you to do it correctly.
Check >admission requirements
Send electronic application to IUBH via the online application or contact one of our international agents
Receive acceptance form & transfer deposit to reserve study place
Receive offer letter & tuition contract
Apply for visa
Receive confirmation of enrolment in the IUBH
Your application in detail
1. Check admission requirements
The entry requirements to enter the IUBH vary depending on your previous education and the programme you are interested in.
2. Send application to the IUBH (electronically)
The first step towards your admission is to fill in the online application form.
Please be sure to upload all of the documents listed below:
Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume
Personal statement* (maximum 800 words, 1-2 pages, paper format DIN A4)
1 passport photograph
Copies of your school leaving certificate + transcript of academic records
Copy of TOEFL/IELTS/CEFR/Pearson (PTE) score report
Copy of your passport
* Personal statement: We welcome students who reflect our values: academic excellence, international orientation and high commitment to personal goals and achievements. Please write approximately 1 ½ page (maximum 800 words) about
your personal goals
why you have chosen the IUBH
After submitting your online application we will check if you fulfil the entry requirements and will contact you within two weeks.
3. Receive acceptance form & transfer deposit to reserve study place
If you fulfil the requirements, you will receive an acceptance form. You must sign the acceptance form and pay a deposit to IUBH bank account via www.iubh.flywire.com.
This deposit is mentioned in the acceptance form and will be deducted from your tuition fees.
4. Offer letter & tuition contract
After paying the deposit, you will receive the offer letter and your tuition contract documents. You will need both for your visa application.
Please sign the contract and return it to IUBH via email as soon as possible.
5. Visa application for Non-EU applicants and information on Blocked Account.
See Visa Process and information on opening the Blocked Account >here.
For help please contact our international admission team.
6. Receive counter signed tuition contract
Once we have received your signed tuition contract we will send you a counter signed copy, the orientation information and the invoices for the remaining fees.